FRS are recruiting a good client of ours who are based on the East side of Birmingham, with the recruitment of a Data Processor to join their established IT department.
An immediate start awaits, with a company salary on offer, alongside some good company benefits. You will be able to work in a progressive team, dealing with data cleansing, processing and document composition using a suite of industry and bespoke software.
Working alongside and reporting into the IT Manager, you will be responsible for:
– Liaise with client services to understand data brief.
– Mailsort and process work as detailed on works instruction.
– Provide high quality proofs for internal and external sign off.
– You must carry out QA checks and ensure that they match the signed samples, and that they are recorded onto the appropriate documentation. All paperwork must be filled out to a high level of accuracy and legibility.
– You are responsible for ensuring speed and quality of work is maintained along with accurate documentation, and sufficient stock is available to carry out the work.
– Good time keeping and attendance must be maintained to support the other team members.
– You will be expected to participate in team meetings and to work as a member of a team, to ensure fair distribution of the teams workload, ensuring that the teams production targets are achieved.
– Ensure that all work is accurate and consistent throughout, and is regularly monitored for any defects.
– You are expected to assist the other team members to maintain a tidy and clean work area.
– Your experience and skills are to be used to assist / advise / progress other team members.
– You are responsible for meeting agreed deadlines set by the supervisor. If any work is under-threat of not meeting the deadline, this should be reported to the supervisor immediately.
– You should display an urgency to your work which will set / show an example to other team members.
– Ensure that you look to continually improve process.
– To undertake any relevant internal and external training.
– To be supportive of the Company’s accreditations 9001, 14001 and 27001.
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Must have good verbal and clear written communication.
– You must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– You must be methodical with attention to detail when checking work, to be able to make decisions to ensure that the work meets the required standards
– You must be PC Literate.
– You must be able to work as a member of a team.
– You should be flexible and able to cope under pressure, and demonstrate a level of emotional control and resilience.
– You should be able to maintain good discipline standards and have a can-do attitude.
– Must be willing to work extra hours at short notice and have a flexible approach.
– Cygnus / GMC / PRES Connect knowledge desirable.