My client is a leading business within the Automotive Sector / Motor Retail Sector, with its UK Head Office based locally within Leicestershire and several dealerships across the UK, with further expansion ahead.
Due to continued growth, FRS have been engaged to assist with the appointment of an experienced Accountant to join the business, taking leadership of Group Finance across the dealerships.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this position has responsibility for the below:
* Leadership of a team of 5 finance staff via a supervisor – Lead, Guide, Mentor, Develop, Recruitment and Appraisals
* Timely production of Management Accounts with commentary, Analysis of Variances and Management of P&L
* Creation of annual budget and monitor performance vs actual
* Build KPI”s / MI / Commercial Data to enable divisional performance to be reviewed
* Management of company Bank Accounts, payment of suppliers, expenses and ensure smooth cash flow
* Daily, Weekly Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Timely completion of VAT returns
* Ad hoc duties as required, and assist with delivery of improvement projects at site and group level
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Accountant, ideally with some prior experience of working within the Motor Trade, and ideally previous experience leading a small team.
This client currently uses Sage Accounting Software, however migration to a new Bespoke ERP System awaits for 2021.
My client values experience more so than qualifications, and as such those that are QBE, Part Qualified or Qualified are all welcomed in applying for this position.
In return, my client can offer a varied and challenging role with great job security and long term development for those wishing to enhance.
A basic salary of £40,000 plus benefits and bonus await.