My client is a leading business within the property development / construction industry.
Due to continued growth, they have now engaged FRS to assist with the appointment of a Divisional Finance Director, to take ownership for the Midlands Region (5 regional business units).
This position works closely with the CEO and Regional Managing Directors.
• Establishment of new regions within the reporting and control structure
• Setting up of Divisional Finance structure, concentrating in particular on financial control and cash management
• Ensuring consistency of best practice approach to all finance matters within the regions, taking into account Group procedure and processes
• Provide guidance and mentorship to Regional Finance Directors
• Responsible for area forecasted to deliver 3000 plus units in 2020
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified, with sound PQE gained working within a residential house builder at either regional or divisional level.
In return, a competitive basic salary coupled with excellent benefits, including exec. car, bonus, private medical etc. awaits.