My client is a well-regarded International business within the Manufacturing Industry, servicing 40 countries around the globe.
Due to internal restructure, they have now engaged FRS to assist with the recruitment of an ERP Finance Systems Manager to join their international team.
Working closely with Finance and operational business leads, this is a key position providing the ongoing Management, Support and Improvement of IFS Across the business.
• Supporting the Group Finance team queries, UK and worldwide
• Supporting the Group with ERP Finance Systems queries
• Supporting the Group IT Director and Group Finance Director to ensure delivery of BAU
• Provide One and One and Group Training on IFS (Face to Face, Skype Business)
• Lead of IFS ERP Migration and implementation of projects international
• Assist technical teams and third parties with the development of IFS Outputs
Applicants must have previous IFS experience, ideally gained within a similar position, with previous exposure gained within a Support / Project Management Capacity.
Experience gained working within Finance and Accountancy is also highly desirable.
In return, my client is able to offer a highly exciting and varied position that offers great scope for internal development, both at a site and group level.
This position is an International IFS Support role, therefore occasional travel delivering migration or support projects may be needed.
The client group offices are based within Germany, however this position is within the UK – Midlands, with scope to work from home. The option to be located at any of their other European sites can also be offered.
A highly competitive benefits package coupled with salary of £40,000 can be offered.
Due to the urgency of this position, my client is also open to considering assistance on a short to medium term consultancy basis.