My client is a manufacturing subsidiary business of a vast, highly recognizable and diverse business, due to continued growth they now have a vacancy for a Factory Accountant.
Reporting into the Group FC and Divisional FD, your duties will include:
• Maintaining weekly and monthly factory overhead accounts
• Maintaining quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
• Ad hoc overhead analysis
• Monitoring and reporting on KPIs
• Providing factory department heads with relevant support
• Working alongside the production management, to provide accurate haulage costs by material / customer
• Involvement with the freight out and warehousing
• Managing the fixed asset register
• Maintaining the standard costing system
Applicants should be actively working towards a qualification (CIMA, ACA, or ACCA) or equivalent, if not already qualified, and benefit from similar experience gained working within a manufacturing business with knowledge of costings / factory process.
A high level of IT Literacy is a must, to include MS Excel (Pivots / Look UPs), and knowledge of ERP Systems would be an advantage.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must, as you will regularly be required to provide commentary and analysis of reports on company performance to stakeholders.