This is an excellent opportunity for someone, preferably with previous experience within a finance environment to broaden their knowledge and gain new skills.
You will need to have excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail, flexibility and be able to manage your own workload within tight deadlines.
The Finance Administrator role we are recruiting for is a vital part of keeping the business operations running smoothly.
Working closely with the Finance, Operations and Account Managers, you will help maintain accurate customer records, prepare financial documents and carry out duties as follows:
– Requesting Documentation and Information from internal / external parties
– Query management
– Invoicing and Credit Control
– Taking inbound and outbound calls to Account managers or Facility managers
– Undertaking of a range of financial reporting and administrative tasks
– Competent Microsoft Windows, Office and Internet Search Engine user
– Strong Excel skills
– Clear verbal and written communication skills
– Confident communicator – both via telephone and in person
– Excellent Numeracy Skills
– Analytical with strong attention to detail
– Able to work on own initiative and make intelligent, reasoned decisions under pressure
– Problem solver – think outside the box whilst adhering to legislation and processes
– Maintain accurate records and customer files
– Punctuality and effective time-management
– Emotionally intelligent and able to work with others
– Able to work as part of a team and as an individual