My client is a leading international business in the design of manufacture of products going into the Pharmaceutical and Scientific Industry.
Due to internal promotion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Part Qualified, Finalist of Newly Qualified Management Accountant / Finance Analyst to join the business on a full time basis.
This position will be based from the site in CV4 area of Warwickshire and offers hybrid working but also has occasional need to travel to other UK Based sites.
The primary objective is to be interface between the operations in the UK, the Business Support Centre and Corporation. Understanding and anticipating the needs of both UK management and UK operations.
Job duties will include the following tasks specific to the objectives:
• Prepare accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate business results, variances, and performance trends and make recommendations to drive improvement.
• Partners with Sales/Service Administration and Management to ensure order entry accuracy, track/forecast revenue objectives and billable milestone attainment.
• Prepare accurate and timely revenue posting and reporting for local & US GAAP reporting.
• Partner with Senior Buyer and Purchasing and Logistics Coordinator to drive better visibility into inventory to improve accuracy, reduce risks related to Excess & Obsolete, inventory expiry and inventory counts.
• Contributor to month and year end close.
• Preparation, Completion and submission of National Statistics Reports and other local reporting.
• Liaising with internal and external auditors for SOX and USGAAP audits.
• Supporting preparation of Local Financial statements.
• Support Regional Director on Ad-hoc projects as necessary.
The ideal candidate will be actively working towards AAT / ACCA / CIMA if not already qualified and have at least 2 years previous experience working within Management Accounting.
Experience of SOX / US Gaap is a major advance but not essential
A good level of IT Literacy is essential to include MS Excel and knowledge of SAP and major advantage but not essential.
In return my client is able to offer a competitive basic salary coupled with excellent benefits, bonus and study support for those still studying.