My client is a well established family business within the service industry and ideally situated in the CV4 area of Coventry, therefore easily accessible from across the Midlands.
Due to the company’s continued expansion, they have engaged FRS to assist with the recruitment of a newly created Finance and HR Manager.
Reporting directly into the MD, this is a key position for the business, playing a key role in all aspects of Finance whilst also assisting in day to day Payroll and HR Matters.
* Assist the MD with budgeting, forecasting and analysis of variances
* Creation of commentary and monitor company performance via KPI / MI Data
* Completion of VAT Returns
* Maintenance of general ledger to include Accruals, Prepayments, Fixed Assets, Journals etc.
* Oversee a part time clerk to ensure the timely management of Purchase and Sales Ledgers
* Management of company bank accounts, ensuring smooth cash flow plus provide forecasts
* Cash Book and Petty Cash Management
* Management of small monthly payroll
* HR Administration, to include Starters and Leavers Packs – updating employee hand books, appraisals and arrange employee training courses and development plans
The ideal candidate will be experienced working across all aspects of finance, coupled with a can do approach and willingness to be involved in other HR and General office management duties.
Prior experience working within a hybrid Finance / HR Position is preferred, but not essential.
This is a newly created position and my client is looking for a candidate that can bring fresh ideas to the company’s existing ways of working, driving change to processes, controls and systems.
In return, my client is able to offer a competitive basic salary coupled with excellent benefits and great working environment.
This is a highly varied role and ideally suited to a candidate that likes variety and, or scope to broaden responsibility to more than just finance.