We are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to undertake a broad and varied position at this Northampton based company.
You will be reporting to and supporting the Financial Director.
– Using Sage 50, process supplier invoices and payment runs
– New Customer credit checking
– Raising and processing purchase orders
– Producing, maintaining Excel Sheets
– Assist in the preparation of management reports and financial reports
– Answer phone / reception duties
– Reformatting of reports and documents
– Assist with the management of HR, recruitment, inductions holiday and sickness monitoring
– Arrange and facilitating meetings, training events, booking hotels
– Review and update all certifications and subscriptions
– ISO9001 maintenance, review and manage the QMS system
– Maintaining and improving the Northampton filing and archive systems
– Any other general administrator duties as directed, ordering stationery
– Proofread documents / reports as required
– Permanent Position with a 3-month probation period
– Hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm, with an hour lunch
– Holidays 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
– Company Pension Scheme after qualifying period
This position would ideally suit an intermediate level finance professional, with broad experience in an SME business.