The vacancy will manage the purchase ledger for the finance team, and will also be involved in some sales ledger and other finance work as required. Study support and growth is available.
• Purchase ledger work involving inputting invoices and credit notes
• Input direct debit expenditure for those companies according to the bank statement
• Making payments to Suppliers
• Reconciling bank accounts
• Compile reports on amount spent on various items as required
• Prepare and input journals for salaries monthly
• Prepare and/or check and input petty cash monthly
• Assist with cash administration as required
• Prepare and provide paperwork to Finance Director for quarter end
• General office duties such as filing, shredding etc
• Other duties include assisting with the sales ledger, including creating and inputting invoices and credit notes. Managing aged debtors. Monthly reporting for un-invoiced fees, accrued and deferred income, occupancy, average fees.
• Data input onto finance system and Sage accounts.
. Previous finance experience in a similar role
. Experience using Sage accounts
. Able to manage own workload
. Trustworthy and able to adhere to confidentiality
. Excellent communication skills with people, both internally and externally
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £22,000 per year dependant on experience plus study support