FRS are recruiting a Finance Assistant for an excellent business based in Rugby, with great access links if you drive, not so good if you use public transport.
Working as part of a small team and reporting into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for a variety of transactional finance duties.
The business uses Sage Line 50, ideally candidates will be experienced with this system and be able to work as part of a small team in a much larger organisation.
Duties will include:
– Processing bank transactions daily on Sage Line 50
– Reconciling and posting PDQ and cash receipts / refunds on Sage Line 50
– Posting petty cash transactions on Sage Line 50
– Assisting with the entry of supplier invoices and credit notes on Sage Line 50
– Managing relationships with suppliers as and when necessary
– Supplier statement reconciliations
– Supplier payment runs both weekly and monthly
The role offers an excellent package, including:
– Salary of £21,000 – £24,000
– Study support
– Discretionary 10% company bonus
– Flexible working (37.5hpw)
– Hybrid working (2dpw from home, once onboarding has been completed)