FRS are recruiting an excellent Finance Assistant / Finance Analyst vacancy for a well established business who have a global footprint.
Based just outside of Marston Green with excellent transport links from the M6 & M42, the business are looking for an ambitious finance professional with previous practical experience who can assist the Finance Director with the day-to-day running of the finance department.
The business are ideally seeking someone looking to continue / start their CIMA studies, and they can support your study.
Your duties will include processing and assisting the following:
– Month-end and year-end reporting procedures
– Developing and presenting financial reporting packs for senior management
– Monitoring, investigating and providing advice on variances against agreed budgets
– Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties
– Prepare financial reports on market trends, customer analysis, statistics, costs and margin structures
– Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
– Assist in finance audits
– Assist with the new business process and working with other departments
– Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance – projects as assigned by Management
– Developing and managing financial systems / policies
In return, my client can offer a salary of £21,000 – £23,000pa plus study support and benefits.