Our client is a reputable and global business who are looking to recruit a Finance / Business Analyst to join the Operational Excellence team.
Working together with the Operational Excellence Specialist, you will be embedding and deploying various Operational Excellence tools and techniques to engage a culture of Operational Excellence, supporting the change of culture and mindset to improve site performance.
Please note – our client is looking for a fully qualified accountant who has FMCG experience.
Duties will include:
– Be a full member of the Operational Excellence team, attend team meetings and reviews supporting the financial requirements of that team through evaluation, analysis and commentary and assist with preparation of presentations
– Analyse the implementation of the businesses Management Method in each of the sites
– Provide status updates of the Management Method implementation to the head of the department
– Audit each of the Business Unit Sites on a regular basis, giving constructive formal / informal feedback and support, including agreed action plans
– Run gap analysis for all the business units
– Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual comparison reports, with analysis and identification of GAPs and Opportunities
– Conduct Monthly reviews with the OE and the BU Management Teams
– Consolidate the gap analysis monthly to have the horizontal (drivers) and vertical (plants) views and impacts to the business
– Partner with Quality, People, Maintenance, and Environmental Pillar owners
– Coordinate Financial tracking on all projects / activities that the OE Team are involved with, and support the teams on delivering plans where appropriate
– Play a lead role in business improvement decisions and provide direction, analysis, and support
– Facilitate the use of Business Improvement Tools through coaching and training when required
– Provide an independent review service to support the Operational Excellence Team, to ensure robust processes and results
– Review operational excellence plans with a forensic approach to promote clarity and understanding
– Support the preparation of annual budget, with targets and recommendations
– Lead out the ZBB process, educating the Site teams on the processes and driving the roll out of this methodology into all business areas
– Interact with the BU and site accounting teams in the development of trackers to support gap closure
– Respond to ad hoc requests from the Director of OE and the OE Team
– Assist in the development and evaluation of the Operational Excellence strategic plans
A salary of £55,000 plus car awaits the successful candidate.
Please note – due to our client having various sites throughout the UK, this role can be based at any of these – a full list of site addresses will be made available to suitable applicants.