My client is an international market leader within the sales and distribution of specialist products to the Education Sector.
Due to continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for a Finance Business Partner / Business Analyst to join the UK head office based in South Warwickshire, Near Leamington Spa; therefore easily commutable from across Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Accounting, this position is a key member of the Business Management Team, providing day to day support to the business heads.
• Management of a team of two Accounting staff
• Preparation and review of monthly Management Accounts
• Preparation of divisional budgets and quarterly forecasts
• Product profitability analysis
• Finance representative on divisional Management team – liaising with department heads and providing financial input regarding business direction
• Financial project reporting for major business change projects
• Business Partnering, driving improvement and attend weekly meetings in Head Office (London)
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) with strong analytical and business partnering experience, and a passion for driving improvement across the business.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key, as is a good level of IT Literacy, to include MS Excel, including Pivots / Look Ups etc.
In return, this opportunity promises to offer scope to impact the wider business performance, and career development can be offered to those looking to progress.
A competitive basic salary of £45,000 coupled with an excellent benefits package awaits.