My client is a well regarded regional house builder, ideally situated within the East Midlands and easily commutable from Leicestershire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
Due to continued expansion, they have now engaged FRS to assist with the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner to join the business.
Reporting into the Finance Director, this is a key role within the business and will work closely with key stakeholders across Finance, Land, Commercial and the Managing Director.
– Creation of KPI / MI with added commentary
– Building financial models and refine forecasting of performance
– Partner key stakeholders to build a robust 5 year strategic plan
– Financial Planning and Competitor analysis
– Build strong relationships across the business
– Partner IT / Systems Manager area to improve financial systems
– Drive improvement in efficiency, performance and knowledge across the business
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified, with previous experience gained within a Business Partner / FP&A position or operating in a Management Accountant / Finance Manager / Financial Controller position, but seeking a more commercially focused position.
Previous experience within House Building / Construction is desirable but not essential.
In return, a great working environment within a thriving business can be offered, alongside a basic salary of £60,000 plus Car Allowance, and Bonus plus Benefits.