My client is a leading PLC, ideally situated within Leicestershire and demonstrating strong results even during the COVID period.
As part of the company’s continued expansion, FRS have been engaged to assist with the appointment of a Finance Business Partner / Finance Analyst to join one of their high profile divisional business units of around £500m Turnover.
Forming part of a dynamic team, you will help turn proposals into successful parts of the business. This will include regular meetings with several Main Board Directors, where both the current operation and future opportunities are reviewed.
The financial performances of product lines are continually reviewed to help maintain profitability, which has enabled the continued growth of the business.
This role is pivotal in producing accurate and timely analysis to support countless opportunities.
• Appraising future product line opportunities, ensuring both the accuracy and validity
• Analyse performance of existing product line partners reporting on Sales, profitability and suggesting changes to key parameters to ensure profitability
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, budgeting and forecasting on a product basis
• Be able to prepare, review and deliver ad hoc information requests to key stakeholders for a variety of business models, often at short notice. The finance team is reactive and provides flexibility for the business to communicate with customers using dynamic and relevant methods
• Above all we must provide information and insight to our business colleagues in a timely and accurate manner
Applicants will have prior experience gained within a Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner vacancy, with demonstrated experience in partnering and presenting to key stakeholders.
This position also includes a high level of analysis, therefore excellent MS Excel skills are required to identify opportunities to enhance growth through astute analysis.
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), however those working towards qualification with demonstrated experience in a similar position will also be considered.
In return, a highly progressive position with great exposure at Board level and endless opportunities for career development can be offered.
A highly competitive basic salary and excellent benefits can be offered.