My client is a well established and yet still rapidly expanding business within the healthcare / pharmaceutical / service industry.
Ideally situated in North Leicestershire close to both the M1 and M42 and therefore easily commutable from across both the East and West Midlands.
Due to a period of sustained strong results and notable increase in demand as a result of COVID, FRS have been engaged to assist with the exclusive hire of a newly created Finance Business Partner vacancy.
The Finance Business Partner will focus on one of three key departments; Sales, Operations or Commercial Finance, and will support commercial decision making through financial analysis to align structures and processes and providing recommendations to senior leaders to optimise and expand business performance.
· Lead the development of all weekly and monthly financial metrics, alongside financial planning, forecasting and reporting models
· Preparation and monitoring of the operational budgets and forecasts inline with business strategy
· Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
· Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with managers at all levels
· Conduct analysis and reporting on trends to identify commercial improvement initiatives
· Define and promote business improvements to drive efficiencies
· Assist operational facilities with process optimisation, as well as aiding the creation of new procedures to strengthen site productivity
· Support the commercial team throughout the tendering process for new business
· Perform financial analysis, modelling, forecasting, and reporting to identify trends, benchmarking, and to increase financial performance
· Support cost-analysis and price modelling
· Track and determine financial status by analysing actual results in comparison with forecasts
· Effectively present findings and recommendations to Commercial Finance Manager and Business Unit Leaders (verbally and visually)
· Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting in support of business initiatives and performance
· Aid in budgeting and expenditure planning processes
My client has a highly flexible brief and is keen to consider applicants both at the start and more established within their Commercial Finance Career.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained within Commercial Accounting / Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partnering Capacity, or working within management accounting and keen to move away from month end into a more outward facing finance position.
Candidates will ideally be Qualified or working towards CIMA / ACCA Qualification.
Other Key Skills:
· Planning and organisation skills with the ability to manage varying workloads and tasks effectively
· Excellent verbal and written communication with technical presentation skills
· Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with key business stakeholders
· Positive attitude, team-oriented, self-starter with a proven approach to drive the attainment of team goals and personal KPIs
· Expert level computer skills (inc. Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel, CRM and Business Intelligence Tools)
· UK Driving Licence and willingness to travel
My client has a highly dynamic and fast moving business, therefore the successful candidate will be rewarded with a varied, challenging and highly progressive opportunity.
Due to my clients wide brief, they are keen to hear from both Part Qualified and Qualified Applicants alike, therefore a salary range of £30,000 – £50,000 plus excellent benefits and KPI Bonus awaits.