My client is a leading business within the manufacturing of buildings materials, suppling a range of businesses within the construction industry.
Due to continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a dynamic Finance Business Partner to assist both challenge and drive their Midlands based Manufacturing operation based in South Derbyshire.
This position will work closely with both the factory and key stake holders across Sales, and Operations.
• Conduct, organised and planned the forecasting and budgeting process for the Operational and Finance functions
• Challenge and hold business leaders to account regarding forecast and budgeting outputs
• Formed close relationships with senior stakeholders, bringing fresh ideas and recommendations based on financial insight
• Influence and challenge key senior stakeholders to ensure successful improvement in business performance
• Review and analysis key MI and KPI’s around sales, margins, costs, market pricing etc,
The ideal candidate will be working towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA if not already qualified and have at least 3 years previous experience operating in Management Accounting / Commercial Finance / Business Partnering.
A key focus of this role is getting out into the business to both challenge and questions the status quo.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and therefore essential as is a good level of IT Literacy
In return a basic salary of up to £70,000 Car Allowance, Bonus and Benefits can be offered.
This client is also working on a hybrid basis enabling candidates to Work from home,