My client is an international market leader within the sales and distribution of specialist products to the Education Sector.
Due to continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for a Finance Business Partner / Business Analyst to join the UK head office based in South Warwickshire, Near Leamington Spa and therefore easily commutable from across Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Accounting, this position is a key member of the Business Management Team, providing day to day support to the business heads.
• Management of a team of two Accounting staff
• Preparation and review of monthly Management Accounts
• Preparation of divisional budgets and quarterly forecasts
• Product profitability analysis
• Finance representative on divisional Management team – liaising with department heads and providing financial input regarding business direction
• Financial project reporting for major business change projects
• Business Partnering, driving improvement and attend weekly meetings in Head Office (London)
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) with strong analytical and business partnering experience, and a passion for driving improvement across the business.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key, as is a good level of IT Literacy to include MS Excel, including Pivots / Look Ups etc.
In return, this opportunity promises to offer scope to impact the wider business performance, and career development can be offered to those looking to progress.
A competitive basic salary of £45,000 coupled with an excellent benefits package awaits.