My client is a well-respected, award-winning and rapidly expanding business within the Manufacturing Industry, ideally situated in the North of Leicestershire.
Due to continued expansion and the departure of a long term employee, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant to join the business.
This position is a key role to the business and ideally suited to an individual who has prior business partnering / management accounts experience, coupled with drive and energy to add value to the business.
You will also support continuous improvement and seek innovative solutions to complex issues across both the Finance function and the wider organisation.
• Business partner with key stakeholders across Logistics / Warehousing / Sales / Manufacturing
• Commercial and base cost analysis, and partnering the business to deliver commentary on performance
• Develop and maintain gross margin analysis by product
• Provide timely and accurate finance information to the internal and external stakeholders, and ensure the consistency, reliability and efficiency of information gathering, validation and aggregation
• Support the management teams and the cost centre managers in all aspects of financial performance reporting and decision making
• Support the business in preparation of forecasts and budgets and collate, analyse and challenge forecast information appropriately
• Maintain the Balance sheet reconciliation file, and own all related reconciliations for all costs above gross margin
• Continually look at ways to improve finance impacted procedures through working closely with internal departments
• Deputise for Financial Controller during Holiday, Sickness / peak periods
The ideal candidate will be Qualified with previous experience gained in a Finance Business Partnering / Management Accounting focused position, with experience gained within a Manufacturing or FMCG business being highly desirable.
Those that are passed finalist or in the later stages of qualification with suitable experience should still apply.
• Self-starter, results driven with strong bias for action.
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to build effective relationships and influence others.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proven project management and leadership skills.
• Excellent analytic and financial modelling skills.
• Highly organised and ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Advanced MS Office Suite skills (Excel and PowerPoint in particular).
In return, my client can offer a challenging, varied and progressive opportunity within a highly dynamic and rapidly expanding business, which has been resilient, if not improved in performance as a result of COVID 19.
This business has an outstanding culture, which is fun, dynamic and constantly evolving.
A competitive salary and package, inclusive of Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes awaits.
*** This business is currently operating a 50 / 50 split between home and office working, once hand over and training has been given ***