My client is a well-regarded business within manufacturing, and supplying products into the construction industry.
Due to internal movements, they now have a vacancy for a Qualified Accountant to join the business, based on the Leicestershire / Warwickshire borders.
Reporting into the Finance Director, this is a hybrid position sharing time between Finance Business Partner and Systems Accountant Positions.
• Lead the implementation of a bespoke ERP System, which include several interfaces between the Manufacturing Software System
• Heavily involved and take lead in all the project scoping, testing, training, building and developing of the entire ERP system
• Developing, documenting and distributing new business processes to the Group
• This includes understanding the current business processes / needs and adapting / improving these to suit the new software system for every department
• Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions, to all stakeholders of the new process design documents, to gain sign off
• Create a defect Log and rank all queries raised from the Group and actively resolve each one
– Build all posting tables in the ERP system, which automate the processing procedure for every transaction created for the entire life cycle, which improve the accuracy of the month end accounts
• Create all Posting Analysis Codes for each Product Type with the Commercial Team, and map these to the Posting Tables
• Build the Chart of Accounts and map this to the existing General Ledger
• Key point of contact for all stakeholders, internal and external
• Heavily involved in all migrated data from old system to new
• Biweekly Call To Action meetings with Training Consultants and Directors on the Board, as to where we are with the project
• Board / Management presentations, explaining the benefits of what the new ERP system will bring to the business
• Month end review and reconciliation
• Create and distribute key reports from the new ERP system, to help aid business understanding and decision making
• Assist with the Budgeting / Forecasting process
The ideal candidate will be qualified (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) with relevant experience, however those that are PQ / Finalist / QBE will also be considered.
Previous experience gained in project orientated Systems Accounting is preferred, however those that have delivered ERP migrations as part of a wider finance role will be considered.
This is to be an outward facing role that requires extensive stakeholder engagement, therefore excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
In return, my client is able to offer a competitive basic salary of £45,000 – £55,000 coupled with excellent benefits, and a flexible working arrangement of sharing time working from home and the head office.