My client is a market leading manufacturing business and part owned subsidiary of a major FTSE listed Business, supplying products to a range of Privately owned and Listed Construction businesses.
Due to continued expansion, they now have an exciting hybrid position that will be based from their head office in Coventry, therefore easily commutable from across the East and West Midlands.
Reporting into the Finance Director, this position will share its focus between a Finance Business Partner and Systems Accounting Position.
The role is to be a finance business partner to all other areas of the business, to include operations, sales and commercial.
To ensure the ERP system is running effectively, delivering the correct financial results and to provide the right management information to support the business in key decision making.
• Partner the key managers within the business to enable them to interpret key management information, and support them in business decisions
• Key finance contact on business related projects and be part of any relevant project team
• Ensure the ERP system alongside any interfaces with other systems are running effectively, delivering the correct financial results
• Understand all relevant elements of the ERP system to be the primary support contact across the business
• Develop further use of the ERP system with relevant stakeholders
• Drive process review and subsequent documentation
• Define business requirement for reporting
• Develop the relevant reporting across both the production system and (ERP system), to support the management in business decisions
• Support the finance director in the production of budgets and forecasts for the business and individual factories
• Any other duties as required by the Finance Director and other senior management
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified (ACCA / CIMA /ACA), with prior experience gained in a commercially focused, outward facing Finance Position.
A good level of IT Literacy is key, and prior experience in the migration of implementation and or support of ERP Finance Systems is preferred, with demonstrated experience gained with the successful delivery of project related tasks – this could be from the above systems focused projects, however exposure of performing process reviews and documentation would also be considered.
This is very much an outward facing role, therefore excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as is the confidence and gravitas to partner key stakeholders across the business.
In return, my client can offer a great working environment coupled with excellent benefits and great atmosphere, as whilst this business has the financial backing of a FTSE business it still retains a family feel.