A leading commercial law firm is seeking a Finance Director to head up their Finance Team in Leicester.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced finance director to assist this Legal 500 law firm with its financial strategy.
The firm is located just outside central Leicester and can provide free, on-site parking.
This opportunity has arisen due to expansion; you would be managing a team of five cashiers, as well as the Head of Accounts, and would be reporting directly into the owners and directors of the firm.
Your main area of focus will be to advise the owners and directors in relation to all aspects of business performance, and assisting with its overall strategic development ensuring business objectives are met.
– Producing a rolling 6 month cash flow forecast with commentary for a fast-growing business
– Producing monthly management accounts with board-pack commentary
– Business performance analysis
– Implementing and managing strong credit control processes
– Implementing and managing strong supplier payment processes
– Manage the existing finance and cashier team
– Cost saving projects
– Attending quarterly board meetings
– Relationship management with outside suppliers
– Liaising with HMRC
– Taking ownership of annual budget / forecast
– Managing both new and existing contracts
– Contract costing, including analysis of variances
– Managing and reporting KPIs
As finance director of this well-established law firm in Leicester, you must be commercially-minded and have a demonstrated history of holding a similar role within a legal or professional services environment.
Ideally, you will be a qualified accountant with experience of working in a regulated industry.
In return, the firm can offer a leading regional salary and excellent long-term prospects.