Our client is one of the UKs largest house builders and they are currently looking for a Finance Director to join one of their regional business units.
We seek a progressive finance professional for this Finance Director role to develop an increased level of analysis and financial rigour for their existing and future projects.
The Finance Director role leads the finance function, providing business and performance insight challenge. You will be the catalyst for accelerating value optimisation across the business.
Required Experience / Qualifications for this Finance Director role:
• Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA affiliation) with senior-level experience of management of people and resources.
• Experience of managing budgets, high value contracts and strong commercial nous.
• Experience of managing stakeholder relationships.
Key Skills / Personal Characteristics Required for this Finance Director role:
• Experience of developing collaborative relationships and high levels of internal customer service.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal. Able to direct meetings and group discussions and lead teams through change processes.
• Highly self-motivated and autonomous and capable of developing a team and drive continual improvement.
A basic of £90,000 Car, Benefits a 30% bonus awaits.