My client is a leading and rapidly expanding PE backed business with a number of high profile clients.
Due to continued growth, they now have a vacancy for a Finance Director to join the business, to ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision-making process.
This role forms part of the Strategic management team, working with other Directors to ensure business sustainability and growth.
* Creating and maintaining the strategic planning and financial management, to deliver the strategic objectives of the business
* Take the lead on financial accounting and reporting
* Oversee investments and disbursements
* Undertake management reporting, 3-year planning, budgeting / forecasting, ad hoc analysis for Shareholders / Board
* Ensure legal compliance
* Plan and co-ordinate the annual audit and prepare annual accounts
* Prepare annual consolidated group accounts after audit
* Collate and co-ordinate annual budget
* Prepare monthly management accounts, quarterly financial reports
* Prepare monthly cashflow forecasts for the financial year, and monitor cash on a weekly basis and produce short term cash forecasts
* Liaise with external advisers – accountants, lawyers, and other advisers where appropriate
* Liaise where necessary with the subsidiary company staff and Boards
* Present and produce Board reports and financial information
* Provide strategic direction to the business, including long term financial planning for the UK and Europe
* Arrange internal audit visits as appropriate
* Deputise in the general running of the business in absence of Managing Director
The ideal candidate will be an experienced finance professional with PQE, ideally gained within Distribution or Logistics.
A formal qualification (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) with PQE gained in a similar level of position is essential.
This is a dynamic forward thinking business, and a candidate with gravitas that is looking to join a highly progressive and forward thinking business is key.
In return, a competitive basic salary of £80,000 – £120,000, Benefits and Bonus await.