My client is a leading and rapidly expanding PE backed business, with a number of high profile clients.
Due to continued growth, they now have a vacancy for a Finance Director to join the business, to ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision-making process.
This role forms part of the Strategic management team, working with other Directors to ensure business sustainability and growth.
* Creating and maintaining the strategic planning and financial management, to deliver the strategic objectives of the business
* Take the lead on financial accounting and reporting
* Oversee investments and disbursements
* Undertake management reporting, 3-year planning, budgeting / forecasting, ad hoc analysis for Shareholders / Board
* Ensure legal compliance
* Plan and co-ordinate the annual audit and prepare annual accounts
* Prepare annual consolidated group accounts after audit
* Collate and co-ordinate annual budget
* Prepare monthly management accounts, quarterly financial reports
* Prepare monthly cashflow forecasts for the financial year, and monitor cash on a weekly basis and produce short term cash forecasts
* Liaise with external advisers – accountants, lawyers, and other advisers where appropriate
* Liaise where necessary with the subsidiary company staff and Boards
* Present and produce Board reports and financial information
* Provide strategic direction to the business, including long term financial planning for the UK and Europe
* Arrange internal audit visits as appropriate
* Deputise in the general running of the business in the absence of Managing Director
The ideal candidate will be an experienced finance professional with PQE, ideally gained within Distribution or Logistics.
A formal qualification (ACCA / CIMA / ACA), with PQE gained in a similar level of position is essential.
This is a dynamic forward thinking business, and a candidate with gravitas that is looking to join a highly progressive and forward thinking business is key.
In return, a competitive basic salary of £80,000 – £120,000, Benefits and Bonus await.