My client is an international market leading business within the manufacture of packaging.
The local site is around £60m Turnover with around 200 employees, however the wider group is £500m plus.
Due to continued growth and internal promotion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Finance Director for the East Midlands based Site.
This is a lead site based Finance Position, working closely with the Group Finance Director and Site / Plant Director.
• Cash Management and Treasury – cash / headroom reporting, rolling cash forecasts
• Business Planning – rolling 5-year plans including commentaries and strategic evaluations
• Risk Analysis – scenario planning using a business model to flex key risks and critical variables
• Budgeting and Forecasting – annual and quarterly forecast updates of all financial statements and schedules
• Business Dashboards – daily and weekly key performance updates for the senior operational teams
• Margin Enhancement – identifying margins and any correlations to operational or external drivers
• Cost Management – identifying areas for prudent cost reduction or evidence of effective cost management
• Financial and Operational Process Improvement – using experience and technology to improve efficiency
• Sales and Operations Planning – linking the supply functions with sales more effectively
• Product Costing – standard and process costing mostly, plus activity-based costing
• Commercial Tendering – documenting and evaluating contracts for customers to win business
• Currency Management – handling forex, including forward contacts to mitigate currency fluctuations
• Board – familiar with all board procedures and protocols, governance and director duties
Applicants must be formally qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), with PQE and prior experience gained within a fast paced Manufacturing business – prior experience gained within packaging is a major advantage.
You will be a proven leader with prior experience gained in a No 1 / No 2 Finance Position, and be comfortable deputising for the Site Director in the running of the local site.
A competitive basic salary coupled with Car and bonus awaits.