My client is a dynamic, rapidly expanding business operating within the healthcare industry with a range of customers both NHS and Private Sector.
Due to an exciting phase of growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Finance Director / CFO to join the executive team.
This position is to be based within the Midlands however with Hybrid / Remote working my client is open to considering high calibre candidates across the UK.
Working closely with a highly regarded CEO and Managing Director the focus of
– Lead, and develop a high functioning team of 8 Finance / Accounting Professionals
– Oversee the timely completion of companies Management and Financial Accounting
– Build and structure a finance function that can be scaled following planned growth (M&A and Organic)
– Review and develop commercial insight refining KPI’s / MI to enable accurate and timely reporting analysis with better utilisation of existing software / systems
– Work with the executive / investors team to develop and refine 5 Year Strategic
– Review commercial, growth opportunities to include M&A, DD, fundraising and future exit planning.
– Business Partner with Key Stakeholders across the business to improve understanding of and improve pricing / contracts driving improvement and growth.
– Key contact for external contacts to include Banks, Auditor Partners, Insurance, IT Etc
– Continue to develop process, systems and controls to evolve with continued growth.
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with at least 5-10 years PQE and a proven background of operating within a finance leadership position.
Candidates will be required to lead and develop and high functioning finance team whilst personally operating at a more commercial / strategic level driving improvement and investigating growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate must have a commercial head with a passion for driving into the detail to improve analysis and wider business understanding.
Experience gained within either Healthcare, Recruitment or Service Industries is highly desirable
In return a basic salary of up to £110,000 Company Car, 30% Bonus and Share Options with future earn out on sale will be offered.