My client is a leading and award-winning business within the healthcare industry (manufacturer, wholesaler, distributor and supplier of high quality medicines, and healthcare product)
Due to internal promotion and growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Finance Director to take a lead role in one of their UK (East Midlands) Business units of around £20-£25m Turnover.
This is a varied position and suited to a candidate wishing for a leadership role that has both operational / commercial focus working closely with the board of directors to assist with both the financial stewardship and strategic direction of the business.
• In the initial instance this position is likely to be very hands-on, improving the company’s management accounting and commercial insight whilst also establishing processes, controls and systems to aid the company’s continued growth.
• This role will drive improvement on business performance across branch, ensuring sales targets are met whilst also looking to reduce cost and overheads.
• Oversee the preparation of monthly management accounts for the individual companies within the group (including analysis on key P&L accounts)
• Budgeting and forecasting for product development and licensing of new products
• Business partner with key stake holders across Sales, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply Chain.
• Ad hoc improvement projects as part of the companies continued growth and expansion.
This position is ideally suited to a commercially focused qualified accountant with PQE and exposure, having worked historically in a lead finance position and a history of driving improvement.
Knowledge gained working within a SME Business and experience of working within a divisional subsidiary of a corporate is required.
In return, a competitive basic salary of between £75,000 – £85,000 benefits and bonus can be offered.