My client is a well regarded and rapidly expanding Privately owned £20m Turnover business, within the Service Sector and ideally situated within Leamington Spa.
Due to continued expansion they now have a vacancy for a Finance Manager to join the business, to assist the Finance Director with:
Prime Objectives of the post:
• Responsible for all aspects of company financial reporting, maintenance of financial records and ensuring financial processes and procedures are followed
• Lead, Guide, Mentor and Develop a team of 6 Finance Professionals across Purchase / Sales Ledgers, Cash, Banking and General Accounting
• Responsible for decision making, to improve company finances, income and ensure effective performance of all personnel and procedures
• Contribute to the development of budget setting, taking into account Board strategy and head office department specifics
• Production of monthly Management accounts and relevant backup documentation / reports, Production of monthly site income reporting
• Responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of client budget, highlighting opportunities to minimise costs, Maximise income and develop new income streams
• Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
• Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
• Producing long-term business plans, undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
• Ensure that financial reports are managed and delivered in accordance with all financial requirements
• Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
• Processing site and Head Office information, Production of monthly client trading accounts and Updating of client budget
• Ensure the timely management of Bank, company credit card and site credit card, along with timely payment of suppliers
• Responsibility for Assets, Materials etc.
• Ad hoc duties as requested by FD, MD and Owners as required, as part of company’s continued expansion
Applicants will have previous experience within a similar position, with broad knowledge of both Financial and Management accounting, ideally gained within a SME or Divisional Business.
Experience of supervising or leading a team of finance professionals is also a major advantage.
Strong analytical skills, coupled with a good level of IT Literacy, including MS Excel is essential.
Previous experience gained in ERP Systems, to include Navision / Dynamics Nav / Great Plains would be a major advantage, however this is not essential.
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with a challenging and progressive role, with genuine scope to have influence in the company’s continued growth (25% increase in turnover expected this year alone).
A competitive basic salary coupled with excellent benefits and great working environment await.