My client is a well regarded business, specialising in the provision and installation of electrical and mechanical requirements, with a diverse list of clients across the UK including BBC, Virgin Active, NHS and Next PLC.
Due to internal restructure post take over, they now have a vacancy for a Part Qualified / Qualified or QBE Accountant to join the business based in Tamworth.
Working closely with the Site MD and Group Finance, this position is the site lead finance role, and will deliver the below tasks:
• Production of monthly management accounts for UK business
• Cash flow management and forecasting
• Rolling 12 month forecast for profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Quarterly VAT returns, P11D, ONS and CIS submissions
• Overseeing and managing sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control, payroll and banking administration – Making electronic payments according to business requirements
• Direct point of contact with external professional bodies – Auditors, HMRC and debt recovery specialists
• Arranging and negotiating hire purchase agreements for capital expenditure and energy contracts
• Maintaining and developing internal controls / business processes (including systems)
• Project profitability analysis
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained within a similar Management Accounting / Finance Manager Position, with experience gained within manufacturing, engineering, contracting or construction sectors being a major advantage.
In return, my client is able to offer a highly competitive basic salary coupled with excellent benefits, and genuine scope for a varied and challenging site based finance position.