My client based in LE17, is looking for a Finance Manager, ideally from a hospitality background.
Salary: £24,000 to £27,000 depending on experience.
The environment is fast paced, reporting into a Managing Director and working within a small finance team.
– Post bank receipts and payments on Sage and reconcile bank accounts / companies
– Send Daily Bank Balances and Aged Debt to MD
– Code and input purchase invoices on Sage
– Process expenses and credit card transactions
– Process weekly supplier payments
– Raise event sales invoices on Sage and send to customers
– Chase debt to ensure all payments received before events
– File court proceedings if needed, and ensure kept up to date
– Quarterly VAT returns and TOMS
– Intercompany transactions
– Calculate sales commissions each month
– Issue new starter forms and contracts
– Keep holiday forms and sickness up to date
– Provide information for R & D claims
– Any other Ad hoc duties required