My client is a well-regarded SME business, ideally situated on the Leicestershire / Warwickshire borders and therefore easily commutable from across the Midlands area.
Due to continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for an experienced Finance Manager to join the business and assist with the below:
• Monthly management accounts within five working days of month end
• Development of reporting pack for board meetings
• Stock reconciliations
• Recruiting and training new and existing employees
• Continual balance sheet reconciliations
• Investigation of system integrations
• Monthly variance analysis and controlling expenditure
• Creating business plans for future expansion, and development of the company
• Managing expectations of different departments within the company
• Writing process notes and procedures whilst building the finance department
The ideal candidate will be a part qualified or qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), with prior experience gained working within the Motor Trade.
A commercial approach with a good understanding of both financial and management accounting is required.
In return, a basic salary of £50,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits await.