My client is a well regarded SME business within the construction services industry, due to continued growth, they now have a vacancy for a Finance Manager to join the business, ideally located near Nuneaton on the Leicestershire / Warwickshire Borders.
Reporting into the Managing Director, this is a key position for the business, leading the Finance Department to achieve deadlines in producing Management Accounts for the Directors and Shareholders.
• Managing a team of 3 Finance / Admin assistants.
• Running of Cash Flow and Bank Accounts.
• Work in Progress calculations.
• Processing of Wages and Salaries, including PAYE and Auto-Enrolment Pensions.
• VAT Returns.
• Accruals / Prepayments.
• Asset Register and Depreciation of assets.
• End of year adjustments and journals, liaising with accountants to produce Financial Statements.
• Profit and cost analysis, and reporting.
• Producing and implementing Budgets.
The ideal candidate will be working towards a qualification (AAT / ACCA / CIMA) if not already qualified, and demonstrate previous experience gained within a similar position within a SME Business.
Previous experience and knowledge of CIS is preferred, however not essential as training can be provided.
A good level of IT Literacy is Key, to include MS Excel (Reporting and Analysis), experience of using Sage based Systems is ideal.
In return, this position promises to be both varied and challenging, with excellent scope to make a real impact on the business.
A competitive basic salary of £40,000 plus Benefits awaits.