FRS are assisting a reputable and locally well-known business, with the recruitment of an Accountant to support their Finance Director.
You will be playing a crucial role within the business, and have the opportunity to have your say and implement ideas gained from previous experience.
This is a busy role and you will ideally be able to manage your own workload / diary, to ensure work is produced to strict deadlines.
Duties are to include (but never limited to):
– Supporting the FD with the financial strategy
– Partnering with the FD, with planning medium and long term financial plans and annual budgets
– Preparing of monthly budget reports and financial projections
– Monitor the budgetary processes and action any issues with the FD
– Monitor and reconcile the payroll on a monthly basis
– Management of a small finance team, 2-3 direct reports
– Overseeing and holding financial control of bank accounts, cash flow and the preparation of cash flow projections
– Prepare and reconcile bank accounts
– Preparing and reconciling VAT returns
– Ensure compliance with charity and other regulations
– Maintenance of financial ledgers, accounting processes and internal controls
– Develop finance systems
– Management of fixed asset registers
Initial stages will be a Microsoft Team interview followed by a face to face interview under strict social distancing guidelines.
My client is eager to recruit, initial team interviews can be held immediately for the right candidate.