A rapidly growing security company are currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their friendly, busy team based in Shirley, Solihull.
This is a temporary role for 12 plus months maternity cover, reporting to the CEO and board of directors.
The Successful Applicant:
· AAT Level 4 or above.
· SAGE Line 50 / SAGE accounts experience.
· Excellent Excel skills.
· Excellent team management skills.
· Keen eye to detail.
· Brilliant organisational skills.
· Experienced in working within a pressurised environment.
· Experience in managing confidential invoice discounting facility.
· Driving Licence.
· Providing and interpreting financial information.
· Managing and mentoring a team.
· Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
· Monthly reconciliations.
· Ensure continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
· VAT Returns.
· Resolve customer and supplier invoice queries.
· Maintain fixed asset register.
· Monthly calculations of accruals and prepayments.
· Arbuthnot / investor portal experience.
· Audit / Year end prep experience.
What is on Offer:
· Company Pension.
· Free Parking.
· 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
· 37.5 hours per week.
· Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm, with a 30-minute lunch break.
· £32,000 per year.