An established family owned business with some very exciting and ambitious growth plans are recruiting an experienced Finance Manager, ideally from a SME background.
This is an all-encompassing finance role with responsibility for all of the financials, including monthly management accounts, analysis, financial reporting, managing risk and supporting management in driving business performance.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of managing and developing the month end process, budgeting, cash flow management and forecasting, analysis and reporting.
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude, who can bring new ideas, be proactive and help drive the business forward in a hands-on way, also with the ability to assist on projects and requirements outside of finance.
– Prepare monthly management accounts and month end processes
– Budgeting and forecasting
– Cash flow forecast budget vs actual
– Production of monthly board pack, including commentary
– Year-end information for accountants
– Oversee bank balances
– VAT returns
– Oversee payroll
– Line Management for 3 members of staff
– Proven work experience as a Finance Manager in SME businesses
– The willingness and desire to take on wider operational duties within the business such as IT, Operations, Purchasing (no prior experience is essential)
– Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or someone Qualified by Experience
– Experience in working with Sage 50 (and Netsuite preferably), with ability to track budget vs actual directly on the system
– Good people management skills
– Positive, proactive and enthusiastic attitude