We are seeking a Finance Manager to take responsibility for managing the operation of the accounts function across the business.
This is a new role reporting into the MD.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
– Preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts
– Oversee Ledgers
– Journal posting
– Annual budget preparation
– Cash flow monitoring
– End to End finance.
– Creditor reconciliations and journals
– Raising Customer Invoices
– Chasing late payments
– Prepare and send VAT returns
– Assist with Payroll, BACS payment schedule (Weekly and Monthly salaries), including pension matters
– Assist with Audit
– End of year accounts
– P11D, P60 etc. information
– Proven working experience as Finance / Accounts Manager or equivalent
– Computer skills on MS Office and Sage software
– Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
– High attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to direct, supervise and motivate