My client is a well-regarded niche divisional manufacturing business that forms part of a PLC Group.
Due to internal restructure, FRS have been enlisted to assist in the recruitment of a full time, permanent Finance Manager to join the business based Nr Atherstone, Warwickshire.
(The position includes opportunity for hybrid working – from the office and working from home)
Reporting into the CFO based within another location, this role has sole responsibility for the leadership and management of the site finance team.
• Compilation and Submission to Group of Monthly reports including Flash, bridges, MA pack and Business Presentation
• Providing Business partnering to the operational team, and attending and providing information for monthly reviews with leadership team
• Main point of contact for the Internal and External Audit
• Preparation and monitoring of annual budget and rolling forecasts
• Production of Monthly Management Accounts for business in accordance with group timetable
• Ensuring all intercompany balances are reconciled and agreed at Month end, and Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed and signed off by CFO
• Submission of VAT, Intrastat and EC sales returns
• Completion of weekly sales report and reconciliation of any variances to order book
• Treasury responsibility, including processing of all payments, sterling and international, and ensuring authority limits are adhered to
• Participation in the Internal and External Audit, including compiling the audit pack – also recognised areas of weakness within the department and improved internal controls
The ideal candidate will be working towards formal qualification if not already qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), with previous experience gained in a similar Finance Manager / Management Accounting Position.
This position is the lead finance person on site, therefore the candidate will be required to deliver the above activities with limited supervision / guidance.
Experience gained leading and motivating a small finance team is a massive advantage.
Prior experience gained within manufacturing or construction sectors is desirable, however not essential.
In return, a competitive basic salary of up to £50,000 coupled with bonus and excellent benefits await.
Due to the size and ambition of the wider group, this position is ideal to both those wanting a steady or highly progressive career opportunity.