FRS are recruiting a qualified Finance Manager for a Global business, with their UK Head Office based within Oxfordshire.
Reporting into the group CFO and MD, you will be responsible for leading a team of 2-3 finance staff – providing support and structure whilst assisting the business in efficiently managing the Finance function.
You will be responsible for the updating and streamlining of current practices to ensure the business keep up to speed with the latest training, software and innovation.
The business are growing at a rapid rate, so the ideal candidate will be someone wanting to grow into a more elaborate role as the company develops. Long term career opportunities await, with the future possibility of international travel attached.
Duties will include:
– Prepare management, annual and departmental accounts and reports to prescribed deadlines, liaise with auditors, ensure compliance with statutory requirements
– Develop the business through effective financial planning and reporting processes
– Support and contribute to business decisions by providing data, performing analysis / assessing related financial impacts
– Participate in new business processes by identifying and developing opportunities, and providing strategic guidance as necessary
– Provide input into investment decisions to support business development
– Comply with relevant tax legislation and deadlines in coordination with external tax consultants
– Liaise with rest of Finance team, multiple departments, and partners to achieve business goals
– Manage outsourced business processes
– Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance team
– Coordinate routine accounting, invoicing and credit collection in accordance with UK law and Group accounting reporting rules