My client is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual, with ambition to assist the CFO in the general running of the business.
The Finance / Office Manager will be a ‘go-to’ person for everyone across the business.
You must have strong interpersonal skills and previous experience in a dual ‘Accounts and Office Manager’ role.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to really make their mark, and play their part in supporting the business to grow. You will be confident in reviewing and developing current processes and sharing new ideas to help improve efficiency across the business.
• Manage purchase ledger process and payment runs
• Manage sales ledger process and credit control
• Manage employee expenses, credit card and cash, in multiple currencies
• Manage bank accounts, in numerous currencies, including bank reconciliations
• Manage multi-currency 12-week cashflow forecasts, and provide insight regarding significant fluctuations
• Work closely with the CFO to prepare monthly Management Accounts
• Responsible for the smooth running of the office, including:
o Manage the office telephone and mobile phone services
o Ensure procedures to maintain office security are followed
o Ensure office supplies such as stationery and staff consumables are maintained
o Manage external contractors, e.g. cleaners, maintenance, waste services, utility providers
o Ad hoc company admin to be determined
• Manage employment contracts and company handbook in conjunction with the Finance Director
• Manage and issue of any pension documents and ensure regulatory compliance with auto-enrolment
• Support all areas of the recruitment process, including writing job descriptions, managing job adverts, interview schedules and liaison with candidates
• Manage all areas of the induction process for new starters
• Assist with administrative organisation of staff reviews and development programmes
• Manage the process to update holiday and sickness records
• Organise team events and training on an ad hoc basis
• Work closely with the Finance Director to maintain up to date HR policies and procedures