The key responsibilities of this Finance Manager include:
• Overall responsibility for the Cash Office functions, including but not limited to:
o Maintaining a relationship with the bank representative.
o Ensuring treasury administration is up-to-date and accurate.
o Ensuring relevant teams are working within best practice and documented procedures, for example approval requirements are being followed.
• Producing accurate and reliable accounts, including:
o Ensuring appropriate journals are correctly processed.
o Preparation of assigned balance sheet reconciliations, including identifying risks and opportunities within such accounts, and ensuring reconciling items are followed up on a timely basis.
• Daily cashflow forecasting, explaining cashflow movements in the period enabling short term deposits to be placed by Treasury and payment requirements to be effectively managed.
• Manage the Account Receivable process, including debt collection.
• Support the Accounts Payable team from time to time with payments.
• Assist with internal / external auditors, resolving issues and implementing corrective actions.
• Direct, manage, coach and develop the Treasury and AR Assistants, including assisting with process / accounting issues and associated reconciliations as required.