Are you a qualified or experienced P/Q or QBE Accountant, but seeking an exciting role that can offer a great work life balance or even part time hours ?
If so then please read on…
FRS have been engaged on an exclusive basis to assist with the appointment of a Management Accountant / Finance Manager, on a part time basis (27-32 hours per week).
My client is ideally situated near Jct. 21 of the M1 in Leicester and will offer a mix of both Office and Home based working, with the exact working hours to be agreed by the successful applicants.
This position will report into the Finance and Operations Director and take ownership of all aspects of Management Accounting for a divisional business, but also have the chance to assist with other non-finance areas such as Health and Safety and Buying, should candidates wish.
• Divisional Management Accounts / Forecasts and Balance Sheet Reconciliations ownership of P&L
• Create and review annual budget with analysis of variances
• Monthly flash reports with use of MS Excel and Sage
• Develop new, and review existing processes and controls
• Weekly reporting on business unit performance with commentary and analysis
• Work closely with external Accountants and auditors
• Creation of divisional budget
• Business partner with key stakeholders, and visit stores to drive improvement in performance and cost reduction
• Assist with group and divisional improvement projects to include ERP Migration
• Candidates will also be given the chance to assist in other non finance areas should they wish, broadening experience to Health and Safety, Buying and Compliance
The ideal candidate will be experienced across all areas of management accounting and be looking to join a dynamic and award-winning business.
Whilst 90% of the content of this position is finance and accountancy, candidates that are willing to assist with wider non finance duties would be welcomed.
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with a challenging and varied role within a progressive business, but that still offers a great work life balance.
A basic salary of around £32,000 – £35,000 for the part time hours worked can be offered.