FRS are recruiting a Finance Office Manager for a rapidly growing manufacturing business, who work in state of the art facilities in South Birmingham.
The business want an ambitious finance professional who wants to grow with the company, and be ready to take promotions when they come their way.
The finance team will inevitably grow within the next 12 months, so you must be confident in your ability to lead a small team in the future.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accountant / Assistant Management Accountant / Bookkeeper, who is looking for a progressive move with a secure and ambitious SME.
Ideally you will be from a Manufacturing or Construction background, AAT Qualified and familiar with Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll and MS Excel, but this is not a deal-breaker.
Duties to include:
– Management of the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
– Processing company expenses
– Bank reconciliations
– Assisting the Director with the preparation of monthly management accounts
– Processing subcontractor payments (CIS)
– Processing payroll for approx 50-60 staff
– Producing reports as per Directors requests
– Banking – daily banking, manual cheques, petty cash
– Delegating office duties to the team when necessary