Do you want to work for a globally recognised charity who attract crowds from all over the world ?
If so, and you want to work in state-of-the-art facilities and have a solid background within finance, this role could be right up your street.
We are recruiting a Finance Officer for a reputable charitable organisation.
Your role will be based within a small finance team, and you will report into and work alongside the Finance Director.
The business use Microsoft Excel and Exchequer, experience of these systems would be ideal but not essential. Having experience working within the charity sector would also be advantageous, but again, not completely essential.
Duties will include:
– Prepare and circulate monthly management accounts, and associated reports for the organisation
– Month end journals and reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts
– Ensuring that all financial transactions are accurately recorded on daily banking spreadsheet
– Cashflow analysis and reporting
– Inputting all purchase invoices, processing BACS payments, reconciling suppliers statements with accounts, dealing with any invoice related queries
– Processing all sales related invoices, update diary system with invoice information
– Posting and matching cheques and BACS payments received, updating accounts, chasing outstanding debts via telephone, letter and email
– Controlling petty cash records
– Ensuring that company income is recorded and banked in a timely and accurate manner
– Assisting the Finance Director in maintaining a strong financial system and control