FRS are recruiting a Finance Officer for a reputable and fast-growing business based in Central Coventry.
Working in a friendly, welcoming and hard-working team, you will take a lead role within the finance department which currently has two other team members.
Ideally you will be coming from a SME environment and have the ability to confidently multitask, but also take steps towards streamlining processes over time.
Due to continued growth, this role will elaborate over time and opportunities to progress your career will develop.
Duties will include:
– To prepare and process the month-end and yearly accounts for reporting to the Management Team and the Executive Director. This includes managing records and receipts, reconciling transactions, preparing balance sheets, processing invoices, resolve financial disputes raised and being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
– Preparation and submission of financial returns required by the regulator.
– Prepare and maintain financial budgets and forecasts.
– Monitoring designated budgets, ensuring that value for money is achieved in all circumstances, through the monitoring and control of expenditure and the early identification of any financial irregularity. Includes monthly, quarterly and annual budget reports.
– Develop and maintain financial models for investors, including portfolio evaluation; analyse legal documents on financial structures to ensure modelling complies with all standards and requirements; undertake financial modelling to assess the financial impact of different scenarios on the financial forecasts.
– Development, maintenance and operation of fund management and reporting systems, both internally and externally.
– Management of the company”s cash position, including working capital management and cash flow forecasting.
– Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
– Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
– Deal with payroll, invoices and expenses.
– Lead year end audits.