FRS are recruiting a finance professional for a reputable business based in Banbury.
Our client is looking to recruit ASAP, with interviews being held via MS Teams / Zoom, and initially you will be working from home.
You will be joining a business who have continued growing even throughout the Covid pandemic, which shows the strength of the brand.
Ideally, you will be a personable individual who enjoys working with vibrant colleagues, for a business that is really going places.
Working in an established Finance team and reporting into the Assistant Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
– Maintaining the Purchase Ledger – processing invoices, reconciling statement, BACS payments
– Management of Credit Control and the collection of aged debt, alongside a credit controller
– Ensuring all month end checks are completed on time and accurately
– Overseeing the transactional processes, ensuring continuous improvement
– Signing off work produced by three reports and setting KPI”s
– Working with the Assistant / Financial Controller to ensure month end is prepared efficiently
Apply right away if this is something of interest, my client is arranging interviews via MS Teams / Zoom for suitable applicants.