We are looking to recruit a Finance / Purchasing Administrator to join our team.
This is an extremely varied role reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the purchasing of materials and consumables. There will also be bookkeeping responsibilities, including producing delivery notes and invoices for all completed sales orders.
Key responsibilities and duties are as follows:
– Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers on Sage.
– Prepare and submit monthly and ad hoc management reports and KPIs.
– Identifying requirements for raw materials and consumables, calculating quantities required and raising purchase orders via Sage.
– Booking in all deliveries of materials, consumables, goods and services and handover to Finance for reconciliation and payment of invoices.
– Dealing with all supplier enquiries received by phone or email.
– Raising delivery notes and sales invoices for customers.
Previous experience in purchasing and or finance is preferred, as is experience in using Sage.
– You must be methodical and have excellent organisation skills
– Strong administration background
– Good written and verbal communications skills
– Numerate with high attention to detail are essential in this role
– A good knowledge of Microsoft Windows is required, in particular Excel and Outlook
Application Deadline: 14/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 per year
– Company pension
– On-site parking
– Sick pay
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations – Interviews will be carried out through video call
Purchasing – Required
Finance – Required
Work remotely – No