My client based in Stevenage, is currently seeking a Finance Reporting Manager to work within an instantly recognisable business.
An excellent role for an individual seeking their first or second move from practice.
– Coordinate monthly closing process and financial reporting for inclusion in the management information pack
– Analyse monthly financial results and provide business guidance to leadership team
– Investigation and responding to ad hoc queries from corporate head office
– Review and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
– Prepare annual statutory accounts for group and subsidiary
– Manage VAT and Corporation Tax
– Review of quarterly return on capital employed calculations
Skills / Experience:
– Professional qualification from a recognised Accounting Institute
– Previous experience of statutory accounts required
– Excellent problem solving and analysis techniques
– Highly motivated and capable of working on own initiative
– Good team player, able to work with others