FRS are assisting a manufacturing business in Walsall, with the recruitment of a Finance Supervisor to lead their team of four finance staff and take responsibility of the day to day finance activity.
You will be working for a well rooted business who have ambitious plans to grow over the next few years.
Suitable candidates MUST have KERRIDGE experience, due to the business migrating to this in the next six months.
The role will initially be on a 9 month contract commencing April 2020, with working hours of 9am to 5pm.
Duties will include:
– Supervision of four finance team members (you must have proven supervisory experience to be considered)
– Management of the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
– Suggesting improvements and streamlining to current processes
– Work towards cash flow dates and post / arrange BACS payments in order for suppliers to be paid
– Working towards strict timeframes
– Assisting the Finance Manager with month end and ad hoc project work